Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 117 - This Feng Wushuang -- What is the relationship between you and master?

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was a dumbass with a good heart like Luxia did but she's just another of the dumb sluts after all

What a stupid, dumb, selfish and innocently insensitive fl. I really hate this kind of people the most. They always got the good luck in nearly everything. Thankfully Su Luxia is here to ruin that.

Fed-Kun's army
???????????????/ hEllO? what sort of lINE of thinkiNg? like not even like questioning the current intention of hers or the ethical unjust here, the plan itself is just stupid like it won't benefit her in ANY way so it's like ??? bro why even dO it

lol she is so shortsighted and doesnt see anything beyond herself. Like they are in a freaking war and she thinks she can just sabotage their defenses and nothing will go wrong? that her "friend" will def be able to kidnap su luxia without any trouble and then what? keep her confined for ever without hurting her at all?

Jesus what is wrong with her?? I love this shit what the heck I can't wait to see Su luxia plans on just decimating her

I pity that mc for a second... but then the bitch come up with that plan... why am i not surprised

Sis,,,, the mental gymnastics required to come to the conclusion that kidnapping someone important in a war is not bad,,,, Omg, where her braincells at

I already can see this fl's head flying faraway. How can she be this dumb? Even if the demon keep himself to the promise, and don't hurt Su Lüxia, he will kill everybody else, because why not, this is war. And I think his first thing will be killing the ml, because he is his rival.
This manhua is one of my best, but constantly made me remember, why I don't like a lot of the chinese stories. Because there just too much dumbass kind of logic. (And the diamond, or at least the gold disappear among these stories)

When the other disciples laughed at her, I cackled. She is in complete denial. I was so happy when the main lead went off on her. Luxia trained him well, and now he has common sense.

Side note, the colors in this chapter are really beautiful. I am always amazed by the level of detail in webcomics. The artist never disappoints.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, people calling you a traitor, but after enough second chances you'd have more lives than a Cat, The obvious idea would be to prove them right.

This gal's a bigger Brainlet than Micro Uzi.

Fed-Kun's army
Brah, when will she question herself with what's wrong with herself

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, kinda would be fun to see Su Luxia get captured/killed (as part of her plan) which causes the main guy to rage kill (and die himself in the process) killing the entire demon tribe and the main female girl being banished and having to suffer for life knowing she was the cause of the death of the master she loved and her "Martial Aunt Su" who was (far as she saw) didn't really do anything to harm her. Would torment her for life.

Shitty female lead with no brains.
Why did the author write such a shitty FL? Did they run out of ideas on how the ml will rescue the fl for the billionth time? No wonder it's abandoned. must have got a ton of bad reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread