Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 121 - This Feng Wushuang -- Yet another host on the verge of emerging

Does this mean that Su Luxia was once a character in a fictional universe?!? Oh dang, now I really want to know her origin story!

I called it, ha all these years reading Chinese novels were not wasted

Woah the plot twist! At first i thought this arc would be boring but that plot twist really turn the whole thing around. It would not be good if a new host suddenly appears out of nowhere based on luxia's reaction i guess? How is luxia gonna take care of this i wonder... I'm excited!

So does he get to become every protagonist in a wuxia or xiaxia novel now?

Double-page supporter
This is why you need to make sure you put a lot of work into your magic systems!

This is such a plot twist 😂
I don't think this story is great, but I like how the author makes something different in every arc 👏

It's too big of a coincidence when, in the current time, I am actually trying to write a magic system!
Look, I get it! If the system is flawed, the characters will go crazy (apparently).
OKAY!
So stop stalking me 😂🤦👏

@Despada
Yes, and we'll get to see a liiiiiiiiittle bit of backstory and some meta lore in the next arc!

Ohhh, so we DO get a different type of cheating scummy man! I like this plot twist, I like it.

The reminds me of the Kdrama Extraordinary You where the novel characters got their "self awareness" and tried to deviate from the story XD

Aggregator gang
Woah, didn't see that one coming. It would actually be pretty cool to see another host being born! And then maybe he would be a recurring character...?
But somehow I think that Su Luxia isn't going to let that happen haha

Double-page supporter
I think his new job gonna be to save some MC like him from death...

Meo

Dex-chan lover
@R3nAknyght : I doubt she finds him more attractive like so, since her type is the cute puppy dog and not the cold, calculating type.

I don't think you can "hate" the ML, he's basically Luxia (use any means necessary to accomplish your goals, including using others). But she was tsk-ing, like she wanted to say, "I respect your perseverance, I admire your intelligence. But I'm going to have to put you down."

Users who are viewing this thread