Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 140 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Belief Shattered

@Kamelpov pretty sure this comic is made available on the internet, meaning its easily available to all to see, even their government.

But I digress, thats just my opinion. Would love for the relationship of these two to continue or even go further 😆

Dex-chan lover
She should just do system exchanges. For example, if you use the system to buy a knife, the knife might disapear but the things you carved out of the knife wont.

So if she used the system to obtain stuff from this world, she can use them as trump cards.

Double-page supporter
Such convenient timing. It's almost like this is a webtoon or something.

@LGear
I read the comments and if those comments are true then apparently;
1) it had to be wrap up/ended due to it being receptive to democracy? Not sure how true it is but basically it also got intervene, just for a different reason. Again, if this is true.
2) It doesn't have yuri or shoujo ai tag and the relevant characters are apparently just side characters? I don't read so I'm not sure. Maybe you can share which chapter you are referring to?

@Miranox it’s actually webcomic in a Chinese pay-and-read site. I think the author already published more than 170 chapters on there.

Dex-chan lover
7 more chapters for this ark, so long to wait and binge read 😖

It would be nice if Lüxia would take the girl with her when everything is over... Tho I wonder if someone with such a high sense of justice could fit in? Or it's just that Lüxia's way of doing things are a little bit... Unorthodox? 😅

Aggregator gang
OK, the timing and the nerf are just too contrived. Was really enjoying this arc till then.

Users who are viewing this thread