Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Mama's Boy

with the imagery, lines of dialog, I felt a knife jabbed into my right hip when Seiko said "dont you dare say weird things about my mom", and then stared as his cousin.

Banned
All the character interactions and dialogue feel so forced and unnatural. I mean who the fuck shows up at their cousin's house, instantly prompts them to go upstairs, engages in a bout of Puyo Puyo then starts talking about their mother?
And speaking of being clingy... frankly all his "friends" seem far more clingy than his mother so far.

Banned
@SerpensR : I have many cousins. They're almost entirely in Edinburgh though... and I'm in London... and I have not seen any of them for decades.

Double-page supporter
Yo Haha I thought I was the only one, their family seems so unnatural but I don't know where it's coming from.

Supporter
Seiko put some tongue into that kiss on the cheek, lol 🤢. The aunt is fake as hell and is already irritating; the cousin is weird, and I have this strange impression that he has a secret thing for Seiko. Seiichi's father is also a bit odd; I'm guessing that he has a side piece, which would be unusual since Seiko is so cute. In summary, everybody is strange.

@Dakeku right??? I feel so uneasy like I know something sinister is going to happen. Like, his mother is really suspicious. The way she said 'yes an accident' when they were talking about the cat they saw was sus. And now I'm fearing for his cousin.

Fed-Kun's army
I shouldn't be feeling creeped out by a mother giving her son a peck on the cheek but this just gives me bad vibes..

Users who are viewing this thread