Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - Revival

ez3

This manga has good moments and moments like this.

If i'm not wrong, fukiishi is kinda similiar to seiichi's mother in regards to her way of being, so, i doubt this is going to end well, something is going to happen here.

Aw... so romantic.

I mean, I don't expect anything good necessarily, but maybe it'll be a twist: they slowly get better and live happily ever after? Maybe..?

Fed-Kun's army
the twist will be that they really did just kill the mother by inadvertantly doing some kind of voodoo ritual

It was... Uncomfortably releasing.
Seiichi finally cut his ties to his mother's affection by himself and is ready to move on and actually live.
That said, there's some tension in this chapter that makes me think it's definitely not going to end well...

I don't blame either of them for having a fucked way of dealing with abuse though
Also I just realized Fukiishi has abandonment issues with her mom while Seiichi has an overpossessive mother who smothered him with attention. Opposites attract or something

Dex-chan lover
why is everyone talking as if Shuzo Oshimi only likes to make sad or twisted endings?
even happiness which is arguably the one who ended in the most bitter way out of all his works ended in a relatively happy note
it wouldn't be a surprise if this is how everything ends tbh; this is Shuzo Oshimi not Inio Asano lmao

Users who are viewing this thread