Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Exit

Aggregator gang
According to Reference.com,

"Snow can be used to symbolize a new beginning or the end of hardships. Because snow covers everything and changes a familiar landscape into something new, it can be associated with transformation. For instance, snow is often used to depict a life-changing situation. Snow is often compared to innocent or unblemished things in literature.".

So this could mean that MC is finally about to move on from his current family and begin again with his new one. It could also be a signal that something terrible is about to happen 0_0

"Hope" my ass. I won't buy these happy moments even for a second. Something bad is gonna happen. At least he's acknowledging that his mother is a sociopathic piece of shit, I really enjoy his hatred. WAY better than his former self.

Fed-Kun's army
It is very possible that there is a happy ending in store for Seiichi, since
this author tends to write happy endings. Aku no Hana and Happiness ended on good notes, but not before a major breakthrough or crisis, of course. As coq1 said below, Oshimi also puts in timeskips before the ending.

Dad suffering sorta hurts as he literally knows nothing. Our boy is lost though. We still don't understand Fukiishi.

This girl is a stand in for his mom.
Now he has his girl, he doesn't need his mom.
This isn't going to end well.

Fed-Kun's army
Hold your horses folks.
I seem to be the only one only getting positive Vibes from the latest chapters.
My guess is that there will be another confrontation with his mom, but probably after a timeskip or during a time where he is long free from her.

Double-page supporter
Why do I get the feeling it's gonna be revealed that his interactions with the girl are just his imagination, and in reality she's still distant from him?

There's a lot of sympathy for the father, but didn't he run out on both of them a dozen or chapters back because both the mom and Seichi were being weird as fuck? I get that living there is beyond salvation for him, but he could've stayed and tried to help her through this. She obviously went through postpartum early on, and maybe never recovered from it. Or she's always been crazy and he never saw it or compartmentalized it away like most Japanese married couples.

I feel like Seiichi not playing along might lead to her mother's psyche eval going in her favour, bringing her back into his life again. It keeps getting brought up.

Page 23, I really dont like how he said "I love you" anf her response being "Me too." She's giving me big psycho mom vibes with the whole mom killing thing and him saying that he want to be with ger forever and such.

Users who are viewing this thread