Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - Thank you

Dex-chan lover
SEIKO'S ASS
FxTAi0p_d.webp

Would definitely pound 10/10

At this point it got so boring and confusing that I dont want to read anymore but I already invested so much time into it that dropping it now would be a pity

Dex-chan lover
@orophias Pretty sure the original pic is a representation of Seiko and Seiichi mid-mid. Just take Seiko's part, mirror it and done 😳

these comments are whack asf. you guys don't understand whats happening because you're reading it weekly. if you want a full understanding of the story start from chapter one again. the story is fairly simple and your comments saying "dropped" only shows your lack of reading capability.

So many people that read this don't even understand it. Like how did you even read it this far in. The most fucked up parts where earlier but you stayed till chapter 92 to drop because? Its very unique and that's the beauty of it. It explores extreme Gaslighting, self loathing, psychology and mental health in general. If you hadn't understood that by now, then why'd you read this far? It's unfair to come to the comments looking for actual stuff picked from the chapter and see a bunch of people saying 'wtf is this' or 'this is boring' or 'dropped'.Ffs..

Aaaand dropped. The story just keeps getting more and more stupid and contrived. Maybe I'll come back when it's actually finished and done beating around the bush this way.

@Derek17 100% I'm in my first year at Uni as a Psych student and this manga is going to all sorts of places and I'm loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread