Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the part where he followed his cousin up the mountain wasn't a dream. Huh. Ok then.

Thanks for new chapter! While weird at times, I really like it (as well as everything else Oshimi!)

It's time to wrap it up. It was a good run but we're just running in circles at this point. Ik it's his style but dear god.

I think he has split personality, I see them (Evil seiichi ? Mom?) fighting and lying to the main one (real Seiichi).

Dex-chan lover
Aight, so the way i see it, he's either trying to find ways to blame himself because he feels guilty for his mom, or he was the one who actually did it, and the mother took the blame. The second option is really stupid, and doesn't make any sense, though.

Aggregator gang
@Luizmontagnini then the pushing off the cliff scene at the end might signify the evil seichi taking over the good one. If so, this won't be the last time seichi kills someone, assuming this was all not some long ass dream.

Dex-chan lover
Well least the cliff is covered in snow, so the possibility of damage is minimal. But otherwise, I'm hoping this shit is a dream.

Feels like its been a whole volume of this, definitely a bit stretched out for an ending

Page 14 - Seiichi achieved apotheosis and became Slaanesh.

Users who are viewing this thread