Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I hope this will continue without love triangle drama
There's almost certainly going to be a moment of "love triangle drama", but it's likely to happen at the very end. Yukihira seems to ship them together, so it's likely any drama will will be resolved very quickly.

Also, lame prediction - the ending line of the series will be "Yes Miyahara, You!", when he finally confesses.

Dex-chan lover
There's almost certainly going to be a moment of "love triangle drama", but it's likely to happen at the very end. Yukihira seems to ship them together, so it's likely any drama will will be resolved very quickly.

Also, lame prediction - the ending line of the series will be "Yes Miyahara, You!", when he finally confesses.
How about a twist where Arima is third-wheeling their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
MC needs a reality check. In the form o african-american transfer student. I can't remember, was it ratatat that did the series where this Naruto looking MC wannabe that keeps getting beat black and blue by a basketball american transfer student? And then had his childhood crush, his older gyaru sister, his single mom, his tomboy karate kouhai stolen from him?
That series was funny af since it ruffles so many feathers that a bleached version was made, changing the african- american into a white norwegian or something.

Dex-chan lover
Yall ever wish to be Arima?
You mean an oblivious, overthinking romanticizer that has ability of spoiling his plans by a completely random outside sources?

SytFlqB.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Or he'll accidentally make a misunderstanding that he doesn't like her, and have to correct it by saying "No miyahara, not you!"

Dex-chan lover
MC needs a reality check. In the form o african-american transfer student. I can't remember, was it ratatat that did the series where this Naruto looking MC wannabe that keeps getting beat black and blue by a basketball american transfer student? And then had his childhood crush, his older gyaru sister, his single mom, his tomboy karate kouhai stolen from him?
That series was funny af since it ruffles so many feathers that a bleached version was made, changing the african- american into a white norwegian or something.
Wait I think I know what you're talking about... Wasn'it a hentai ? And it was a black dude the one I read.

Users who are viewing this thread