Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Is that a hint of chemistry between Urano-kun and Ide-chan?
it does feel slightly more intentional on Ide-chan's part, but Urano-kun being a regular boy will stall fall for any girl that acts nice and mindful of him.

But who knows, they are the likely candidate for the couple that get together first in the story before a main couple forms / the main couple gets together.

Dex-chan lover
I like MMC's gag of "Well SOMEONE'S gotta take care of her" evolving into appreciation (and later, affection).

It's a cute premise that I haven't seen explored in a Manga like this.

Also, it's obviously no secret that there are 3 boys and 3 girls for a reason. The Mangaka is not subtle at all whatsoever lol

Dex-chan lover
the twist of this series is that miyahara will reject our mc, then the manga will end with yukihira and our mc turning out to be the actual twist of the story.

Then in "Not you miyahara: next generation" , miyahara will actually realize that she had a crush on the mc, and the story will be about how the mc will cheat on yukihira (they're married). It will be a seinen that will rival shonen no abyss.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__2019__03__20190223-fire-safety-vicky-wasik-1-1500x1125-a9c070ce081f4070a1d6807b35255b6c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
the twist of this series is that miyahara will reject our mc, then the manga will end with yukihira and our mc turning out to be the actual twist of the story.

Then in "Not you miyahara: next generation" , miyahara will actually realize that she had a crush on the mc, and the story will be about how the mc will cheat on yukihira (they're married). It will be a seinen that will rival shonen no abyss.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__2019__03__20190223-fire-safety-vicky-wasik-1-1500x1125-a9c070ce081f4070a1d6807b35255b6c.jpg
Woah buddy, you woke up and just chose violence

Dex-chan lover
Here's me hoping Arima got plot induced NTR or at the very least grts his heart broken.
He is kinda stupid. Even for a kid his age.
Like, other fictional kids his age already saving the world by accident more than once and they don't even consider it an effort at all.
Arima, oth, keep simping for one girl who will NTR him.

Double-page supporter
I could actually see this part sorta happening. If I remember correctly, Yukihira got actual teasing with Arima before - more than characters of her type tend to usually get. On top of that she's got an actual personality, so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread