Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Getting lost in the woods ain't joke. She did something very dangerous and should be reprimanded accordingly. You think "oh I'll just walk a bit ahead, that's all" and boom, missing 411'd.
Silly fish. You cannot get lost on an island.

Dex-chan lover
the twist of this series is that miyahara will reject our mc, then the manga will end with yukihira and our mc turning out to be the actual twist of the story.

Then in "Not you miyahara: next generation" , miyahara will actually realize that she had a crush on the mc, and the story will be about how the mc will cheat on yukihira (they're married). It will be a seinen that will rival shonen no abyss.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__2019__03__20190223-fire-safety-vicky-wasik-1-1500x1125-a9c070ce081f4070a1d6807b35255b6c.jpg
Keep cooking, I like the way you think. although I'm still rooting for the Yuri NTR ending.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the twist of this series is that miyahara will reject our mc, then the manga will end with yukihira and our mc turning out to be the actual twist of the story.

Then in "Not you miyahara: next generation" , miyahara will actually realize that she had a crush on the mc, and the story will be about how the mc will cheat on yukihira (they're married). It will be a seinen that will rival shonen no abyss.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__2019__03__20190223-fire-safety-vicky-wasik-1-1500x1125-a9c070ce081f4070a1d6807b35255b6c.jpg
Who let him back in the kitchen?!

Contributor
This almost happened:
Situation - 2 kids are lost in the woods.
1 kid goes off to find them.
Situation - 3 kids are lost in the woods.

I did not expect Ide to actually shout to stop Urano from going off by himself because it was a bad idea. She bucks the shy introverted girl stereotype. Her being able to take action like this and say things when the situation demands it means she actually beats Arima who only makes plans that fail and never actually succeeds when it comes to Yukihira.

More importantly, is that a side ship under construction with Ide and Urano? :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Here's me hoping Arima got plot induced NTR or at the very least grts his heart broken.
He is kinda stupid. Even for a kid his age.
Like, other fictional kids his age already saving the world by accident more than once and they don't even consider it an effort at all.
Arima, oth, keep simping for one girl who will NTR him.
Maybe don't read this right after boy's abyss, it can cloud our judgment.

Dex-chan lover

Some people should never be in a kitchen

how did i miss this update?
thanks for updating. love how there are many developments for ide-chan lately

Yukihira also gonna say she have a bigger dick than MC and she gonna use it on Miyahara. And then the MC. Platonically, ofc.
who let u out of your mental hospital dumbass? yapping nonsense on every chapter of this manga won't make u an edgelord so just fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread