Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 23.5

Group Leader
NeZDoXi.png

Dex-chan lover
Would definitely keep your identity secret. There's a good portion of Vtuber fans that are completely unhinged weirdos twisted from pure loneliness. It would be "sad", but some of them devolve into, well, this sad sack (context vtuber fan finding out his vtuber idol was married):

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't want people to know. Its that simple.

Most V-Tubers, understandably, keep their identities a secret even from(or especially from) people they know.
I recommend you don't waste your time trying to debate with BuyVelomobiles.

They can go DAYS in a comment war with someone, filling up multiple comment pages with replies to topics they refuse to change their mind on no matter what.

They have ruined a lot of comment threads with their flame wars.

(Also BuyVelomobiles you are on my ignore list so don't bother replying, I ain't seeing it)

Dex-chan lover
Would definitely keep your identity secret. There's a good portion of Vtuber fans that are completely unhinged weirdos twisted from pure loneliness. It would be "sad", but some of them devolve into, well, this sad sack (context vtuber fan finding out his vtuber idol was married):
Good reminder that she specifically cultivated this audience. The teenage boy is not likely to be giving anyone the girlfriend treatment.
I recommend you don't waste your time trying to debate with BuyVelomobiles.

They can go DAYS in a comment war with someone, filling up multiple comment pages with replies to topics they refuse to change their mind on no matter what.

They have ruined a lot of comment threads with their flame wars.

(Also BuyVelomobiles you are on my ignore list so don't bother replying, I ain't seeing it)
I always did have a problem with being able to block people, then talk shit about them anyway. But then I can apparently ignore people too, so... 🤷‍♂️

P.S.: Who are you?
P.S.S.: Oh God, he's within a few miles of me...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread