Childhood Friend, Big Love - Ch. 39 - The gal, getting on the lap

Dex-chan lover
This is what I do, I sit on you 🎵
7fQJZc.gif

Dex-chan lover
can some one tell me if they are in an romantic relationahip? so that i know if to drop the story cuz i don’t enjoy being teased with their flirting to the high havens but still pretend they are “only friends”

Double-page supporter
can some one tell me if they are in an romantic relationahip? so that i know if to drop the story cuz i don’t enjoy being teased with their flirting to the high havens but still pretend they are “only friends”
Technically they are not in a romantic relationship yet, as is explicitly said in ch37.

However they also aren't just flirty platonic friends. Haru-chan 100% has romantic feelings and is aware of them, as clearly shown by her confession in ch19 (which got interrupted). As for Yuki-chan I think she probably also has a romantic interest, based on her flustered reactions to flirting and some possesivness she shows, though I imagine she isn't aware of it yet.

Dex-chan lover
Clicked as fast as i can when i saw the word "lap" from my updates, 100% satisfaction:meguupog::dogkek: These two idiots, good for them. Thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread