Childhood Friend, Big Love - Ch. 41 - The classmates on her mind

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhh how I so want this series to be a licensed series so that it have more pages per chapter and a coherent plot instead of a one chapter one plot stuff 😫😫😫

Dex-chan lover
She did it! She popped the question!! And by "She" I mean mob-chan, FINALLY someone asked them. The author must have heard our cries!!

Aggregator gang
Im at the point where I want a rando to ask one of them out so we can go through the [Im Jealous> Why am I Jealous?> Oh I'm a big gay idiot> Dont date them date me] arc
Would be so helpful, but would cause drama in a manga that is literal lighthearted fluff😭

Dex-chan lover
Would be so helpful, but would cause drama in a manga that is literal lighthearted fluff😭
I admit my initial suggestion was pretty angsty and drama inducing and probably not a good fit for this particular fluffy series but I also suspect there could be a silly lighthearted way to do a "rival leads to confession" arc and Im just not clever enough to come up with it. Something similar to the "rival" arc from Can't Defy the Lonely Girl for example.

Aggregator gang
I admit my initial suggestion was pretty angsty and drama inducing and probably not a good fit for this particular fluffy series but I also suspect there could be a silly lighthearted way to do a "rival leads to confession" arc and Im just not clever enough to come up with it. Something similar to the "rival" arc from Can't Defy the Lonely Girl for example.
Omgg yes for sure, the way they did that in that manga was so good and very light hearted. Also I think it does make a difference if the rival was a guy, creating a whole different situation in a yuri manga

Users who are viewing this thread