Chirizokonai no Hiraeth - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I feel the disturbing romance getting in the way for peak fiction, like, if it was a mystery novel, they would ask the right questions but because is about love, they're thinking about relationships instead of the transcendental impossible miracle that just took place which includes immortality, teletransportation and full recovery... so it's a shame really, doesn't seem like the author wants to explore the difficult details yet.
Or maybe I'm partially pissed off because I don't want more focus on the manipulative bitch.

This setup would be pretty non-specific without the combination of the suicide and yuri themes, so I don't know what kind of hypothetical peak fiction you think is being passed up here, unless it covers literally any and all possible iterations of a time loop mystery.

If you don't like that they're not being inquisitive enough... These are two people who are extremely not well. They're suicidal, of course they're not going to jump at the opportunity to play detectives.

Dex-chan lover
Meh with living, with ghosts will more interesting, by example, both try suicide, loop1, loop 2, in the loop 3 the girl 1 die and is ghost and now needs wait by girl 2 death by a loop 4

Dex-chan lover
Buy lottery, lose, kill yourself.
Reset, buy different lottery number, lose, kill yourself.
Repeat until LOTTERY WIN GET!
Sorry, at this point you'd be more tired and insane (after billions of attempts) than Okabe Rintarou before the Suzuha Ending of “Steins;Gate Elite”.

Users who are viewing this thread