Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
This is one of my favorite series. I'm glad I got to read a new chapter for new year.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I just finished re-reading this one yesterday and then 2 more chapters get released? My lucky day. Thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Don't see this going the harem route! There's sempai that he suddenly stop seeing as a "girl" the moment she turned out to be sorta of an extrovert tomboyish kind of a girl (he's so stupid, she's fkn perfect for him!) and Nea, whom he sees as a friend more then anything else! Sadly I bet Rose is also out of the picture, since I can't imagine the author has the balls to pair him with an older women (what an idiot) :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing this story doesn't really care that much for romance? Any novel readers care to elaborate on this? With spoilers of course

Iirc the story's greater focus is on shounen-style action fights and comedy.
The author has acknowledged there are heroines, but hasn't written any romantic advances or developments for them.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the anime gets far enough to at least meet nea. No, actually I hope it’ll get through her arc and end as their moving on to the next place with her.

Users who are viewing this thread