Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 6 Ch. 27.2

Why is everyone still obsessed with that Mina girl, ranting about her every damn chapter? Get over it! We got an important clue from the demon king and had such a great farewell between Usato and Suzune :meguusmug:
They are retared and weak, if you a veteran reading these type of story, you see it as common sh, they forget that so many hit isekai stories have loyalty act like this, i suggest them just go and read slice of life cause they are so weak-

Dex-chan lover
Fuck. That twintails is a kusogaki that needs correction. He should've rejected her in no uncertain terms so she'd learn her lesson.

Aggregator gang
I think that narrative media, as a whole, should probably just stop with villain redemption.

Fed-Kun's army
Given that this author made such a likeable and refreshing fmc, I thought they'd be above giving the spotlight to cliched unlikable bitches. Guess not.

rereading here after seeing anime. ahh i rem this epic moment. i wonder if mc will ever go on a dark path like that "human" demon lord was thinking about. im really curious for what will happen in future when MC become one of most powerful person in whole world

Nack didn't even forget the two years of constant bullying by Mina. But what do you expect he would do? do the same two years of bullying to do the same? Unlike others here, Nack had overcome his fears, growth his self-esteem and experiencing such a hellish and gruesome training much worse than the 2 years of his life, Mina's constant abuse was viewed as less terrifying, even pity at that. The fact that he won at the end, and did not forget his training where he would absolutely saved everyone AND himself. Again Nack didn't forget the 2 years of being in pain, but it remains evident that he has self-esteem.

The person saying flirt? That's a virgin take. You don't clearly see him getting blushed. If it's me, I'd interpret it as something more as a conviction that he will never ever lose to Mina. Not everything is about romance -_-

Sooo I guess being a rich tsundere girl gives you a pass to bully a kid to his breaking point and not face any consequences whatsoever huh?Yo Demon Lord how about you destroy Luqvis instead of Lyngle?That place is rotten to the core anyways

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why I really like Usato and Suzune bonds; they are like a couple who like to banter at each other, but they still have a little chemistry between them.:wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread