A Splendid Revenge Story Of A Super-Dreadnought Cheat Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Small correction TLer-san. In the panel about the mother and daughter you should change mother to stepmother

Dex-chan lover
I actually found out some months ago that having Villainesses in otome games aren't actually the norm for the OG otome games. It was always just a fluttery girl and handsome men to capture. Rarely if ever were there female rivals which is a pretty neat trivia.
True, it actually very uncommon for otome games to have "rival villainess" to the point of almost none of them have it, if anything villainess is actually final boss like witches, evil goddess or something like that, but not romantic rival. Most otome games are more focused on relationship building, and solving capture target problem and story.
The concept of "villainess love rival" itself as troupe (complete including drill hairstyle) that we know today is coming from 70's 80's shoujo manga, like most famous example is glass mask and candy candy

Dex-chan lover
Please don't make the MC soft because she meet some love interest/ML in the future...
Make it a badass MC or I'm gonna drop it..

Dex-chan lover
Looks amazing, I teared up a bit when lunarias ghost(?) appeared. absolutely love ruthless villainess characters especially if theres no romance i devour these stories like a black hole 👹👹👹

cant wait for more!

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite unused to this art style. Everyone aside from heroine looked evil by default.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this turned proper revenge story. I am fed up with story with strong female protagonist, yet she will weakened or careless after meet or near male lead/possible romance target.

hopefully there won't be any romance
I read the original webnovel and there doesn't seem to be any hints of romance at all. It's a pure journey of the reincarnated Lunaria getting her revenge, making the people responsible for her canon downfall pay and get a bunch of stalwart allies along the way.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Unapproachable? But she looks like a character from suite precure?
Hmm, to each his own. On my side, I find she looks a bit like like Komi Shouko. Well, a Komi-San running on a mix of sheer hatred and high-octane gasoline and who can communicate.
Which is even funnier.:LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Man this is brutal, maid abusers troupe usually put in their place by simply slapping them in the face, but she's waste no time by turning her into popsicle.

I'm kinda sucker for abused villainess/otome revenge, so let's dig in.
Even god was brutal, when it came to isekai'ing the MC.
Yo dawg, I heard you like to play with 2D characters. So, let me turn you into one. Literally. :devilish:

Last edited:
"Don't worry I left an airhole" my sister in Christ air isn't the issue here, the ice is.

Users who are viewing this thread