Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Future Queen

It would be great If mc just kill her right this moment, he already have a every card on hand.

Dex-chan lover
if they are my team on the school/college I would report it immediately that they are didn't work their asses off only stealing the glory.

Dex-chan lover
LESS GO BABY, WE’RE GOING TO WAR!!! Allen is going to wreck the prince’s shit, and with it Amy’s life will be in tatters. The one part I don’t get is why Amy is acting completely against her original character, it’s almost as if whoever took over her life doesn’t understand who Amy actually is. Or she’s intentionally doing this to cause problems, either way she needs to go. And Allen has some items which can solve 58 problems a minute!

Dex-chan lover
hahh.. i'm a bit tired of this "the main heroines is a bitch while the villainess actually a good person" type since all they do is use the stupid main heroine and draw them with the most punchable face

Dex-chan lover
LESS GO BABY, WE’RE GOING TO WAR!!! Allen is going to wreck the prince’s shit, and with it Amy’s life will be in tatters. The one part I don’t get is why Amy is acting completely against her original character, it’s almost as if whoever took over her life doesn’t understand who Amy actually is. Or she’s intentionally doing this to cause problems, either way she needs to go. And Allen has some items which can solve 58 problems a minute!
I assume even our beloved villainess would sooner or later agree with your point of view...
akvr_v10.png

My apologizes. I couldn't resist. Now I'm gonna see myself out, thanks. :giggle:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not very eco-friendly but considering your username, I understand your point :LOL:
Naah, there are plenty of alternative solutions that would get the job done with less collateral damage: napalm, white phosphorus, TNT, and so on... :giggle:

Dex-chan lover
Not very eco-friendly but considering your username, I understand your point :LOL:
Naah, there are plenty of alternative solutions that would get the job done with less collateral damage: napalm, white phosphorus, TNT, and so on... :giggle:
I just meant Allen has the knowledge to build anything so it would seem that if war is potentially on the horizon he might build a deteriant. But yes it should be something that won't ruin his planet.

Contributor
Boy, the crown prince sure has a super punchable face. What a prick. For an otome game main capture target he doesn't even look that much like an ikemen stereotype. He looks closer to an H-manga antagonist (to be fair this isn't a female-oriented title anyway).

Meanwhile, Amy is a real two-faced bitch (and reincarnated player) confirmed with that attitude of hers now that she's got her reverse harem wrapped around her finger.

Both of them were infuriating to watch, honestly these two do deserve each other. Anastasia is better off leaving the royal rat race if she could just break free from being a political marriage pawn.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite part is Allen climbing up onto the coachman seat. He knows his status and acts accordingly. I find it funny that Anna didn't realize this when she said let's go and specifically tell him to get in the carriage with her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread