Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Heroine

Dex-chan lover
Man cant really blame amy.
Lived a lonely life huddled in her room playing games and died young.
Of course she would try to live out her fantasies when she literally reincarnates into her favorite videogame.
She's annoying but you cant tell me she is an actual villain here I would probably act exactly the same theres no way she even sees anybody there as more than soulless NPCs.
I hope she doesn't die or suffer at the hands of the MC or anything she really didn't do anything wrong.
Like MC abused the game to speedrun the dungeons and become super strong and shes just doing the same messing with the NPCs.

Because this is a braindead role reversal trope where the comically evil meany girl from a girls dating game is actually the good guy.

ANYWAY AWOOGA
szfJmX7.png

Wot? Have you actually read the chapter? If it were just that, sure, but literally, she's wishing for another girl to get raped to death... Just because she's in her way. That just isn't it.

Dex-chan lover
i doubt they;re gonna make the ending less shit, but damn she's irredeemable huh

As someone who finished the WN

the only thing I can say about Amy is

DOES SHE KNOW????? :dogkek: :dogkek: :dogkek:

the ending is surely dark for the heroine

her power got sealed so she cant use it anymore. and she get sent to the mine to become a comfort woman for all lowlifes there to use, later then her health deteriorated because of STD

Dex-chan lover
Oooooooooh I see, so the scroll isn't there on the High Difficulty mode, she's less stupid than I thought, tho still not exactly bright considering the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Careful heavy spoiler
Amy is witch of envy messed up the capital, her voice was sealed forever by Anna who become saintess of ice thanks to blessing of spirit of light (both anna and MC visit elven village not long after duel and condemnation event and had hot coffee moment there) after the war Amy was send to the mine working as prostitute for the rest of her life ended up getting many sexually transmitted disease and presumably died later on, as for MC and Anna they happily married, with lavish and grand marriage ceremony with Anna as First Princess of Ramslet kingdom (dukedom declare independence, joined by ally like Margaret, Altmund territory, and Isabel territory, both are Anna clique ) and MC as Hero of Kingdom.
No harem, no triangle love, no implied love rival it's just MC and Anna love story
Thank you for this this. Now I won't pop a vein in anger again like when the bish in Bowblade
killed MC's bird that was his childhood friend

Dex-chan lover
So I assume this hell mode that the heroine kept muttering about doesnt exist and is just her own delusion to explain why something's arent going the same and why all the useful items in the game are nowhere to be found? Girl is so full of her self the idea that anyone else could have knowledge of this game doesnt even come to mind, I guess she thinks this world belongs to her?
It sounds like ng+, since that's what normally unlocks harem endings and it's not like you need appraisal twice

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how they'll portray the
orc stall and the eventual dual

Dex-chan lover
Man cant really blame amy.
Lived a lonely life huddled in her room playing games and died young.
This chapter showed that it's most likely her own fault why she had no friend in her previous life. Her spoiled mindset. No regrets of dying because that was a "miserable world full with idiots", hated her "stupid school", calling people at her school "monkeys" because they weren't like those handsome men in otome games...

She's annoying but you cant tell me she is an actual villain here I would probably act exactly the same theres no way she even sees anybody there as more than soulless NPCs.
She has lived in that world for years, interacting with lots of other people aside from game characters. Surely their complex emotions would be more than enough to make her realize that they're not simply soulless NPCs. But she didn't, because that's how she was since her previous life, prefering only self-pandering fantasy and keeping everything else out. That's why she's so quick to go back to the thinking that she's the only one who's important and that it's her right because she has already experienced much more "hardships" than others.

she really didn't do anything wrong.
Like MC abused the game to speedrun the dungeons and become super strong and shes just doing the same messing with the NPCs.
Dude, are you serious?
MC worked really hard mostly to help the villainess to not die miserably, and to help save the kingdom against the story villain. He also genuinely and actively cared and helped others throughout the process.
Amy though, everything she did was for herself and only for herself. She looked at everyone and everything as hers for the taking, and those who wasn't important as mobs and piece of shits. She only thought of Anna as a meddler and one who lived a blessed life full without any hardship, and that was somehow enough for her to deserve getting gangraped and killed? She actively forced things to go that way too.

Dex-chan lover
The MC has stealth, yet he can't even kidnap a random girl and make her disappear from the story. >_>
It's already too late at this point. Amy is already loved by the crown prince (and four other fools). Her disappearing would be a massive upset, and the prince already knows she's at odds with Anastasia and just witnessed a serious clash between them. A stealthy assassination would just seal the deal for the vilainess even faster than if he just let Amy do her snake shit freely.

Of course he might have been able to off Amy early in the school year before she start to make herself known. I guess basic human decency stopped him from killing someone he had no reason to expect to be nefarious ? Plus, I guess there's always a doubt as to how much the DM is willing to railroad the plot… Would killing The Protagonist outside of expected story events be allowed, or some act of god would somehow save her ? Would the world react to her death by making a new different girl the target of affection for the prince ?

At the end of the day, Allen had over half a decade to come up with a plan and prepare for it. I, too, dislike how passive his role has been since the start of this school arc. But I'll cut him some slack on account of the near flawless execution he's been able to pull off until now.

Are there any 'heroines' who've been reincarnated in similar stories who aren't 'LET'S GO REVERSE HAREM' just for that, and don't feel like ... living in the world ?
Reincarnating heroine aside, there’s actually a lot of stories where the heroine doesn’t end up being evil. For example, ironically enough, the trope popularizer, Bakarina.

I would also recommend the following:
I’ll save the Villainess
I will politely decline the Male Lead
The way to protect the Female Lead’s older brother
Female lead is trying to make me her stepmom
The villainess is a marionette
Get out of the way, I’ll decide the ending now!
Survive as the hero’s wife

The only two instances I can think of involving a reincarnated heroine who doesn’t turn out evil are: I favour the Villainess
Romance Fantasy Comic Binge

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
Having more people working on this title will get this more up to speed!

Really, it's good Allen knows that the 'heroine' is a reincarnator too. That should help him keep things more under his nose and avoid any progress for the now 'evil heroine'. He also finally able to create a 'butterfly effect' on the supposed villainess and now probably has her out of the direct route to her demise. Keep those blocks coming, Allen!

I don't understand the appeal of reverse harem, do you want wealth and power? I think the crown prince is enough to fullfil that. Or maybe you want constant attention and get dicked by multiple men? Sound exhausting. Well it no use to expect normal behavior from a narcissistic, if any men fell for that they deserve to be treated as pawn.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, let me guess what his food stall is: "The Eastern Sensation: Plain White Rice!"
I'm sure all the definately not europeans will be shocked that the animal feed can be cooked and consumed by humans, and that they can't stop eating that delicious plain white rice.
Lmao Allen is gonna come up with something better and blow them out of the competition

Users who are viewing this thread