Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Cultural Festival

Dex-chan lover
That doesn't smell good... So, basically there would be only 2 alternatives, right?

1. Ramslett Dukedom going Brexit -> That's a bit like running away from your problems and praying for the said problems (an impending devastating civil war) won't come knock at the door one fine morning...

2. Taking over all this mess with a good old Coup d'Etat -> Wow, brutal.

I hope our protags will find a smoother third way... :unsure:
Well there's at least another, sliiiightly less brutal way, which is to take part in the aforementioned civil war and hasten it, or even trigger the coup himself so that the second prince takes over. Make it quick and decisive enough, make the first prince in line of succession appear sufficiently unfit and if he has sufficiently low support you don't get a civil war setting up for an invasion.

That's a road fraught with a bajillion pitfalls though. And is directly opposite to the minimum story-line changes ideology that most isekaied protagonist seem to follow. And genre awareness should tell him that most "let's make the situation as bad as possible so that people call for radical change" strategies end up in a disaster and systematically go bad for the schemers.

Dex-chan lover
I dont get what the fresh orc meat you guys keep talking about here, can someone fill me in?
@Skydaz if you are serious. Early Allen found an undiscovered orc dungeon near the province? Of Altmund which is known for orc meat. Orcs are more of a pigman and considered a delicacy there. Allen's glider/vtol allows him to bring fresh orc meat which he sells for the cultural festival. Something that would normally be impossible without heavily preserving it with salt. Margaret mentions the meat has a minimal salt taste when she eats a skewer.

So getting fresh Orc meat is a impressive and both Margaret and Anastasia enjoy it.

Last edited:
What I wouldn't give to see Monkey D. Luffy suddenly appear out of nowhere and cave that psycho bitch, Amy's face in with a punch like he did that ugly bastard World Noble/Celestial Dragon/Tenryūbito, Saint Charlos in the Sabaody Archipelago Arc. Those are some deliciously punchable faces she's making throughout this entire chapter :finnawoke:

We must protect Anastasia's smile :headpat:

Last edited:
Power Uploader
The comments were right lmao

It was Yakitori. It's always fucking Yakitori, Onigiri or Curry rice.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but the Japanese still decided to use the word orc, which they got from Tolkien and later Western fantasy/RPG authors. It's not like the Japanese would have known anything about esoteric medieval folklore in parts of Europe, to make their own version of it, like Tolkien did.
Japan got Orcs from Dungeons & Dragons where they were originally described as pig-like. They didn’t make their own version or just randomly used the word orc for an unrelated monster.

The same applies to lots of other fantasy races, like kobolds which were described as doglike in early D&D editions, and only later lost the dog features.

But Japanese fantasy literature and games (with a Western-style medieval setting) kept the doglike kobolds and piglike orcs, because it branched off from Western fantasy in the times of early D&D.

Dex-chan lover
Finally the good stuff is here. And I don't mean the upcoming duel, I mean flirting with Anastasia

That said, also looking forward to these smug pricks getting well acquainted with the floor

The blame was too ridiculous to be convincing. Anastasia's magic skill was Ice-Type in the first place, unlike the Prince who had Fire-Type Magic. She doesn't seem like the person who would bring a lighter with her every time. And how can you suppose to burn out a whole fricking pen? The Prince and the gang must be braindead to believe that.

Users who are viewing this thread