Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Gloves

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the retranslation, ill be waiting for you to catch up to the latest raws.
Although I don't really have time to reread, but I already know your work is better.

Dex-chan lover
:chad:
79yjcv7hqo241.jpg

Ah, finally a readable version. I noticed some typos/errors like on page 9, where Ana asks Amy "How far are you going you take this?"... second you should be "to". Other small things as well, but compared to the previous version yours was a way better read. I'm patiently waiting for 22 now.

Double-page supporter
I like how everyone in the reverse-harem decides that it's a good idea to gang up on a daughter of one of the most prominent houses in the kingdom, without thinking of any potential political turmoil and diplomatic crisis that would ensue.

Dex-chan lover
This really highlights how completely rotten Amy and the first prince are. Already irredeemable at this point.

Really appreciate you redoing this chapter. Like night and day with the previous one we had.

I like how everyone in the reverse-harem decides that it's a good idea to gang up on a daughter of one of the most prominent houses in the kingdom, without thinking of any potential political turmoil and diplomatic crisis that would ensue.
Amy's been working them for almost an entire year at this point…

Plus, you know, horny teenaged dudes. Even without otome game magic it doesn't take much to get their kind fully onboard for foolish and self destructive bullshit with complete disregard for consequences.

Dex-chan lover
This really highlights how completely rotten Amy and the first prince are. Already irredeemable at this point.

Really appreciate you redoing this chapter. Like night and day with the previous one we had.

Amy's been working them for almost an entire year at this point…

Plus, you know, horny teenaged dudes. Even without otome game magic it doesn't take much to get their kind fully onboard for foolish and self destructive bullshit with complete disregard for consequences.
It's not shown so far in tha manga so far but in the WN
has a power that causes the harem to love, she doesnt know about it because she is missing the appraisal skill.

Users who are viewing this thread