Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Duel

Dex-chan lover
A bit late for Valentine's day, but since it's still on my mind ...

g4IPKKo.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I hope this means we'll get more chapters soon.
Only when the Raws are out.
And it's been 2 months since last Raw was released (Ch.25 raw was released on 28th Dec 2023).
So, either we would get new raws this upcoming week (assuming there was only a 1 month break), or later next month.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I hope this means we'll get more chapters soon.
And it's been 2 months since last Raw was released (Ch.25 raw was released on 28th Dec 2023).
So, either we would get new raws this upcoming week (assuming there was only a 1 month break), or later next month.
Next chapter on the 29th according to the raw site, there was a break on January because artist was working on the Volume 5 release (for the record, artist always take a month break for that, which always end up being in January and July)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really like his argument of "if being a commoner is so good then why don't you become one?", sure his logic is flawed thoughout the chapter and the arguments he presents are weak, but that's the spirit, you know. Specially with an audience as dumb as the one he had, it's really satisfying

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The Mangaka takes a break every January and July. It's been like that since the manga first came out in 2021. So we only get 10 new chapter every year.

It's likely an agreed upon schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread