Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2 - A New Saturday

Supporter
Plays the long game, gets together with Amami and is still the good guy for helping Umi and Maki
Two outta three ain't bad.

Maki does his best to get him with Yuu, but he just can't get baseball dude past the fact that she's head-over-heels for Maki. She even apologizes to him at one point for not taking his confession seriously, but that's as far as that goes.

Dex-chan lover
bruh.PNG

What did he mean by this

Dex-chan lover
daily reminder that you missed out on teenage romance and you will never have the opportunity to experience it ever again

Thanks for the TL!
This fact used to tear me apart many years ago when I was reading lots of visual novels. Guess Ive moved onto 'acceptance' in recent years.

Dex-chan lover
Good advice: Confess already, you slowpoke!

And that's not obvious at all. Wonder who he likes.

I like her aggression. New film! Date! Cute clothes! You too!

people around them : goddamnit just be a couple already.
Isn't it more like, "You mean they aren't a couple already?"

Short Hair + Cute : BEST
Gonna disagree on that. I much prefer long hair. Not that she's not cute, though.

Not gonna lie, I like baseball bro more and more, he really takes the wingman role serious
Characters who try to help rather than hinder are always welcome.

Dex-chan lover
They have the guts to discuss their next date in a public space right in front of all their classmates, but no they aren't dating yet.

God (author) please help these 2 idiots.

MORE!
Anyway, which chapter in the WN should I go if I want to read the next part?
Honestly, for the story at this stage? I'd go over to the Fan Translation page for the LN:

https://mystictl.wordpress.com/

Dude doing the work is a very good translator who I wouldn't be surprised is a pro. Negative is that he says he does it when he wants and he's being VERY slow at it. First entire LN is translated and you can download the whole thing as a PDF.

Personally, I would be curious when someone will pick this up officially and I can have them take my money? Dude above is really good but too slow for me.

Dex-chan lover
This kid wants to confess but thinks rushing it is bad. Though, Umi already confessed to him. So, putting off his confession is extremely bad. I know he had little interaction with other people but I get the feeling he didn't even pay attention to them.

Contributor
Hmm, so Nozomi is sticking to offering friendly advice. Maybe he is serious about becoming Maki's friend? It's just hard to think of it as a natural friendship when we already know his objective is to get close to Yuu. He has to beat allegations that he's only befriending Maki to get closer to his crush. His actions so far seem good. I hope there's no betrayal or anything of the sort.

Maki, our boy is openly asking Umi out on dates. He's grown! Oh my god, that talk between them about dressing up for the date was so freaking adorable. He should definitely make some effort to look good because she is making the effort too. It's only fair.

daily reminder that you missed out on teenage romance and you will never have the opportunity to experience it ever again

Thanks for the TL!
as someone who is still a teenager I have still the opportunity to go hahahaha (Its unlikely, considering the time frame I have left, but the opportunity is there)

Users who are viewing this thread