Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 127

Group Leader
What a cocky little fuckhead so full of himself that his head is swollen. Oh, how I wish he would end up alone forever.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like fucking trash, so her being child like is the only reason he's with her. Like she's some property that he must own.

Yeah this whole second season of this was unnecessary it seems. But this author is notorious for being a bad writer so what can you do.

That doesn't address ANY of what she said. It's like I know Ma-Ri said that you can try because it's up to my own feelings, but in reality, Ma-Ri can't live without me. That doesn't address Sang Won's own feelings at all. And yeah, I get that he's basically answering the issue by saying he cares about Ma-Ri too much to let her basically destroy herself, but that looked like an unnatural change of topic.

Double-page supporter
Now this shit would be a feminist trigger and cause a havoc hahahhahahahahhaha

MD@Home
Actually, she can, and well enough so, you deluded, condescending piece of shit MC.

She should ask back at MC if he can live without her and hear him admit that he cannot either. Otherwise he sounded like a douche.

Man I really wish the Author would finish Unbalanced Triangle!! What's with the forever hiatus on it?

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is wrong with this kid??
Is she your freaking pet?
He basically gave you a reason to dump his ass right here and now

Holy moly how to trigger people 101 I don't see anything wrong with what he is saying, he has literally held her hand the whole way through even though he did not want to most of the time he did and she learned through him, Mari was not a responsible adult at all but she came around after getting to know Mc

Aggregator gang
Triggered snowflakes, wanna cry? Gonna piss your pants maybe? Maybe shit and cum?

Users who are viewing this thread