COLOR/LESS

Dex-chan lover
Woah, that cover alone is beautiful...

I will wait patiently for any upcoming scanlation...

Looks good, but i'm afraid of it being a too detailed style drawing kind of manga. I will follow for the moment, hope i like it :D

Double-page supporter
This reminds a lot of Digimortal from Nihei Tsutomu. High hopes on this one.

Lol. Is it funny that the first chapter (le prologue) of Colorless has color in it??? Hehe. So ironic!!! 😎😎😎

Dex-chan lover
This has got some Biomega, some Abara, some Digimortal, and some NOiSE all tossed together. I'll watch this with great interest.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty much Blame! plot. Gonna give it a shot, cuz Blame! is very good.

Double-page supporter

Striking resemblance.

Double-page supporter
Fuck, the art direction of this manga is good. Using the limitations of the media (mangas are traditionally black and white) as a plot element is really clever.

Double-page supporter
Not sure why people were comparing this to Blame! Aside from superficial plot elements they're nothing alike in tone, pacing, ambience, or action. Blame! was long, quiet, atmospheric walks through a breathtaking cityscape, punctuated by chaos and destruction. This is much more plot focused and talky. "Normal" for lack of a better word.

The story clearly has potential. And the art is top notch. I can see why this manga has high rating despite . But I can't imagine if this manga become popular and has anime. Colorless anime? Well, done

Users who are viewing this thread