Company and Private Life - Ch. 67

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I would expect their sexuality would be whatever facilitate them dating for the long term.

Author clearly wants them to get together.

Welp I was gonna say "whatever they do I hope they don't drag it out for too long" but then I remembered that this is the manga that just barely has gotten out of the elevator arc

I mean, he asked if she “picked up” Kanade, so she has a history of picking up women. And since this is a romance, I’m assuming she’s bi. And there was a scene earlier with Kanade where he was wondering if Aki was male or female, so he might be bi too

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, he asked if she “picked up” Kanade, so she has a history of picking up women. And since this is a romance, I’m assuming she’s bi. And there was a scene earlier with Kanade where he was wondering if Aki was male or female, so he might be bi too
I'm mostly in agreement. I think the real nail in the coffin is when they find out each other's work identities; that will send Aki flying. No doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Kanade is Aki's boss??? I thought it was the other way around.
oh i guess they were coworkers but a lot of these overlapped. but yeah it wouldn't surprise me if he was 'ranked' higher while she's 'just an office lady'

either way i get the feelings thing would either be awkward or she'd straight up quit/change jobs to avoid him, or there'll be some 'drama' of one of them being transferred

Dex-chan lover
I'd guess bi with a pref for women, but conveniently she will probably get over it and like girlish guys too.

Users who are viewing this thread