Confinement King

i really thought this would satisfy my weird fantasies but it is just another fucking harem. I'm only on chapter 8 and i'm already getting the feeling that the Masaki girl doesnt deserve at all what is coming for her.

Double-page supporter
Rooting for an irredeemably evil MC is my favorite pastime when it comes to reading. Out of that reason, I usually dislike stories with revenge or redemption as a theme because most of the time they attempt to redeem the evil. I mean, I want to side with the big bad MC ffs, not to sympathize with them and say cringe judgmental lines like "I empathize with the MC though I don't justify what they did" or watch them turn kind-hearted but I digress.

This feels like a generic revenge story tbh but I kinda want to see how it goes because I like the demon sidekick. Maybe I should read the novel too.

Good read. I wish the mc a bit smarter. He can't do anything right without his devil advisor/planner/partner.

Rooting for an irredeemably evil MC is my favorite pastime when it comes to reading. Out of that reason, I usually dislike stories with revenge or redemption as a theme because most of the time they attempt to redeem the evil. I mean, I want to side with the big bad MC ffs, not to sympathize with them and say cringe judgmental lines like "I empathize with the MC though I don't justify what they did" or watch them turn kind-hearted but I digress.

This feels like a generic revenge story tbh but I kinda want to see how it goes because I like the demon sidekick. Maybe I should read the novel too.
I feel you, ever sense Redo of Healer I've really gotten into evil mc manga. Any good recommendations?

Double-page supporter
I feel you, ever sense Redo of Healer I've really gotten into evil mc manga. Any good recommendations?
I'm afraid I'm not too knowledgeable either. There's the ever popular Overlord and Youjo Senki but they stage their MCs to be more "likeable" compared to this one or Redo of Healer (and I'm sure you've read them anyway). There are also some like this one but they've been sitting at ch. 1-2 for so long I've already forgotten their title.

Do tell me if you find something though. We seriously need more manga with evil MCs

I'm afraid I'm not too knowledgeable either. There's the ever popular Overlord and Youjo Senki but they stage their MCs to be more "likeable" compared to this one or Redo of Healer (and I'm sure you've read them anyway). There are also some like this one but they've been sitting at ch. 1-2 for so long I've already forgotten their title.

Do tell me if you find something though. We seriously need more manga with evil MCs
I haven't read Youji Senki yet. That's Tanya the Evil right? Overlord has become my favorite anime, such a good show. But yeah it seems most eveil MC manga die almost immediately. I'll def link some as I come across them.

Users who are viewing this thread