Contract Concubine - Ch. 43

Aggregator gang
Ignoring the whole romance aspect, this guy is an insufferable employer even for the pay.

Oh woe is your feelings mr stupid emperor. I have no sympathy for a man who keeps embarrassing his “lady”. At this point please, author, please, send us a different ml lead this one sucks and is smart as a bag of rocks. Thank you so much for the chapters tho!😆

43 chapters in and we’re going in circles

The emperor sucks as a male lead, the second ml hasn’t done anything, and now there’s possibly a third one coming in? Just scrap them all for Yugi. Or better yet, Yesuh can scrap the contract and go back to her life as an assassin.

Just let her get her pay, and if she does get to be with anyone; PLEASE let it not be with Anhon. I mean, DESPITE knowing his feelings, the fact that we readers who managed to stay for 43 chapters with Yesuh developing no feelings for him whatsoever, not to mention no lick of chemistry between them at all, is just not worth shipping

She's just after that BAGGGG smh, stop being so sensitive AHO

Anhon is nono for being the romantic interest please, Yugi or Hahae, or the animal guy (forgot what they're called, Ho--? or something idk). Was the guy who attacked the investigation group the person who raised her when she was a child? Still confused on that.

The emperor loves a woman that does not exist, I ship her with Hahae😀

Dex-chan lover
He's so sad, falling in love with someone you paid to be your fake lover. Then getting upset when they don't act like your real lover behind closed doors. I pity him because he's also bad at emotions, and his best advisor is a baby chick

Meh, give me another male lead. He's too inconsistent. Don't love her, do love her. Send her away, get her back. Too troublesome. I don't pity the emperor. Her only reason of being there is just for the money, so I don't think he should expect anymore than that. Stacking on top of that, her life is in danger if she tries to retaliate or go against him. Very unreasonable.

Dex-chan lover
i feel bad for saying this but tbh after the stunt he pulled almost calling off the contract because of what HE did.... boo hoo cry me a river @ this troublesome emperor 🙄

Anyway who's the other guy in the cover? I'm rooting for that 🤡✌ The Emperor and his mood swings are such jokes

Users who are viewing this thread