Crimson Karma

Man this is one of the few stories that I love to see updated each week, I’m just super interested in all of it, gotta love the air headed mage, really hope he joins their side in the end and gets to live a better life than this

Dex-chan lover
Not really a big fan of the current arc, probably because I can't stand the mage. Hopefully this will be done with soon.

I was shipping her with every potential ml but I wasn't satisfied. But this ship? I approve.

I mean hopefully Kasia can bring Ernon to the second-prince's side and have him working under better terms.

I think Ernon will be ML since
I suspect that Tasel and Kasia might be related (cuz y'know prophercy and Kasia holding holy sword on the cover)

@Pumpkate
I don’t think so, he gives off this second male lead vibe and also Kasia and Tasel can’t be family bc literally Kasia was born from different parents so they lit have no family ties, I think that the fact that Kasia can hold that sword is bc she’s somehow favored by God (since she was reincarnated and stuff)

Thank you for the update bucci gang! Man, I feel
sad all throughout the updated chapters bevause of the thought that Kasia will betray Ernon 🥺🥺🥺 He even thought of giving her name? He scribbled names just for her SOBS isn't that cute 😭😭😭 I just wany Kasia to steal Ernon away like come with me and everything would be okay. Oof, Feel like everything's going to get messy once Ernon finds out 🥺🥺🥺 Ernon's basically a pawn of the other duke sighs TAKE ERNON JULIET AWAY ROMEO KASIA GJFJFJ

Thank you for the update!!! Ernon...is super cute (ಥ﹏ಥ) ♡ and Kasia too! She looks super cute in her chibi form, eating everything she can! And I want to know the reason why Ernon can't escape from the Duke...

Users who are viewing this thread