Crush of a Lifetime

@namira99 sky rocketed to top tier indeed. Saw some raws and it’s so consistently beautiful. Plot aint gettin annoying nor boring as it progresses

Dex-chan lover
Starts off well.
Then an insufferable brat comes to shit on everything

omg i loved reading this... could someone give me recs to more shojos that are super cute like this one??

Eh... I binge read this until almost 4am... but I wouldn't consider it that great. I mean, I guess if you're young it might seem cool but hello?? on the 1st chapter I expected them to be at least college students but they ended up being HS freshmen? that's like tiny tiny. The romance is kinda childish but typical of a shoujo, it's quite cute tho, and kind of human... Some characters get on my nerves but Hyeji, Kisung and I think Taeri)? ) (I'm bad with names) are pleasant so that's good. The slow wit seems a bit forced to drag out their romance tho, like she would be so deluded at first with anything and now the guy is pretty obvious yet she doesn't take the hint??? but well whatever, they're cute, the main characters are nice, definitely wouldn't be among my favorite, but it's great for when you're craving some nice non-trashy manhwa.

edit: Oh, I also quite like Hyeji, other MC are really dumb and cause a lot of misunderstandings, there can be some here but at least she's not giving the 2nd lead any hopes.

I found this on the update page this morning and boy am I glad to have clicked on it! I absolutely adore this story! I give it a 10 for fluff and cute hs Romance

I feel the first 20 chapters are so solid that i don't mind it being a bit more cliched after that (currently chapter 39). The dialogue is really great, far better that other romance manga, and it feels real most of the time which is hard to achieve.

when i read the title I thought this was a doujin of yoo joonghyuk and kim dokja. I'm glad I was wrong

Came here because "Omniscient" was in title. Bailing out as it seems to be garbage judging by description and tags.

The description is so hilariously bad, but the art looks cute and I know I tend to like this sort of stuff so I'll be adding this to the pile.

Users who are viewing this thread