Kakkou no Iinazuke

Dex-chan lover
yeah, hoping someone picks this up. some situations are a bit forced, but it's still a good read.

Dex-chan lover
editing looks pretty similar to jb. a splinter group maybe? since the main group apparently dropped it?

Contributor
freed.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Translation, font and just overall work looks exactly like jb. Did jb secretly upload it here under different name?

wait so this got dropped by the same guys that dropped bokuben and a buncha other shit? what's with them and not going through with something at the drop of a hat?

Dex-chan lover
I literally open Jaimini web only to read this, 100 kanojo, and Kaguya sama

now one of them is closer to reach, thanks for uploading here

Wait, this was made by the same author of Yankee and Yamada? Demn it, I always read this off the site and never knew.

Dex-chan lover
@johans they continue here where jb left off. dunno from what ripper site you read before, but they failed to rip ch 23 from jb then...

Dex-chan lover
Wait this is by the same author as Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo!? That was actually one of my favorite harem shounen series, and it’s pretty disappointing (for me) that this is his next work (from what I’ve read of it).
I suppose I’m in the minority considering how often it’s done (so I guess for everyone else it should be fine), but I don’t like the rude main heroine that’s always mean to the mc and can’t be honest with her feelings. It can be cute if done to an extent, and if used for not a main character, but from how I always see it, it just feels frustrating. Then place that type of girl and the mc into the cliched “forced to live together”, and of course we also learn she’s the type of person used to money and can’t do anything on her own, but still has the audacity to act like a complete bitch. And then of course the mc has the “I already have someone I like, but we all know I’ll end up with this bitch that’s growing on me”. And their arguments and interactions don’t feel like “oh yeah, these two are definitely having sex behind the scenes”; it feels like “okay this guy desperately needs to get out of this toxic relationship”. And then you have the parents who are forcing all this on their kids despite having caused them so much potential trauma (again might just be me, but I feel like you lose all right to force your children together, when you take the wrong one home from the hospital). The entire setup felt like (to me) everyone but the mc was taking a course on “how to be a complete asshole”. It’s not interesting; it’s annoying. It’s not funny; it’s frustrating. It’s not romantic; it’s toxic. I clocked out on what was maybe chapter 5 (probably 3).
Rant over. At the end of the day it’s opinion. If you like this then I’m honestly happy [for you] that you can read it here from now on. I don’t maybe after I clocked out it suddenly solved all my problems with it (probably not), but definitely not jumping back into this one. I might try and read the last chapter (however long that takes; I honestly don’t see how this plot could be dragged out for very long, but they always find a way), just so I can scream some more.

Users who are viewing this thread