Custom Lists or Custom Filters / Groups / Categories for Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggregator gang
Right now, we can save manga into one of several pre-set lists (e.g. reading, plan to read, dropped, etc).

What I would like to do is further sort my follows within these categories. For example, most of my follows are in "plan to read". However, I could fit most of the manga into a certain type that I like (e.g. big robots, gambling, martial arts, hentai, etc) and I would like to be able to either make separate lists for each of those custom categories, or else set some kind of flag that I could use as a filter.

That way, if I really want to read gambling related, for example, I can quickly see all of the ones I've saved. The current tag filter system can be helpful, but due to inconsistencies in tagging, there are various tags that may or may not show up in a story about gambling (e.g. crime, traditional games, sports, mafia, etc). The same could be said for many other specific types of stories an individual might want to group together.

Customized categories (naming and functionality): planned
In the sticky: yes

Aggregator gang
Sorry, I did look over the sticky but missed it. Must not have looked in the right section. Glad it is planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread