Cut & Paste de Kono Sekai o Ikiteiku

Double-page supporter
I hope a translation team picks this up, the manga seems to be getting updates pretty quick but I would still recommend people check out the WN!

RIP the author

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-11/cut-and-paste-de-kono-sekai-de-ikiteiru-light-novel-author-sakuya-passes-away/.143248

Contributor
Eh, unless this will have an original ending or is picked up by someone else i doubt will have a continuation since the light novel author is not on this world anymore. Sad day. RIP mate.

Dex-chan lover
Did a group pull their chapters? Why are the comments so old? Also why was the latest chapter in the raws updated 3 days ago? Did another author continue the series?

Double-page supporter
I can’t. It hurts too much knowing the author died. This is just like kaze no stigma again. But even worse since I went so far into the raws before it happened

Aggregator gang
Woah dang... All this time I was waiting for update on the WN turn out the author died...

Dex-chan lover
Just because the name has cut and paste in it doesn't mean the story needs to be cut and pasted from a generic isekai template without any added twists.

Users who are viewing this thread