D-kyuu Boukensha no Ore, Naze ka Yuusha Party ni Kanyuu Sareta Ageku, Oujo ni Tsukimatowareteru - Ch. 27 - For Some Reason Someone Isn’t Afraid of Me

Group Leader
I forgot what the MC's deal is
He's training to become a Hero, but as of last chapter he found out he's actually one of the "Seven Deadly Sins" Demon Lords.
well, the cover is already showing who the person inside the armor is.
Well it is a flashback on how the MC saved the girl and that's why she's part of his harem now. Not a spoiler, it's in the synopsis of the series.

Dex-chan lover
it been a month and i forget what this manga about
reread chapter 26
oh now I remember and this a flashback :/

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand I appreciate a MC who knows how to treat slavers.

On the other hand I could have really done without that last panel.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot what the MC's deal is
He grew up wanting to be a hero so he could be lazy later, so he went around training in order to better his skillset and power. Then he realized being a hero is hard work, so he quit and just bummed it as a low rank adventurer despite being superhumanly strong

Fed-Kun's army
He grew up wanting to be a hero so he could be lazy later, so he went around training in order to better his skillset and power. Then he realized being a hero is hard work, so he quit and just bummed it as a low rank adventurer despite being superhumanly strong
I thought it was less that being a hero was hard work and more that he didn't want to deal with bureaucracy and politics that come with being powerful and famous.

Users who are viewing this thread