D-kyuu Boukensha no Ore, Naze ka Yuusha Party ni Kanyuu Sareta Ageku, Oujo ni Tsukimatowareteru - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - For Some Reason I went On A Lunch D…

Dex-chan lover
But negima was a lot younger than the girls, there weren't any annoying kids.
What does age have to do with it and I wasn’t saying they were annoying. I was just giving an example of an amazing series that has the MC being a teacher

Tsuki ga is another example and probably fits more to what you said since he goes to the school thinking he’d be a student but ends up being a teacher instead. Series is also amazing and a ton of fun to read imo.

Contributor
What does age have to do with it and I wasn’t saying they were annoying. I was just giving an example of an amazing series that has the MC being a teacher

Tsuki ga is another example and probably fits more to what you said since he goes to the school thinking he’d be a student but ends up being a teacher instead. Series is also amazing and a ton of fun to read imo.
The age has to do with the "annoying kids" part. In Negima the only kid was the MC himself. Tsuki school arc was the least interesting arc in my opinion. The romance between shiki and the girl that is mad in love with him was
pretty weird(in the novel version), like for a moment I thought both were psychotic.
. The students just weren't interesting enough for me to get invested on them.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck is happening??? he did all those grueling training and he sucks at poker face or even maintaining a cool headedness? what?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :thumbsup:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck is happening??? he did all those grueling training and he sucks at poker face or even maintaining a cool headedness? what?
Those aren't "skills" necessary to be a hero... of course he's gonna suck at it.

Dex-chan lover
Those aren't "skills" necessary to be a hero... of course he's gonna suck at it.
my guy, you have to have a level of determination and insanity to even continue that kind of training and that training will train your mind first before your body so ofc there's gonna be an affect to his overreaction unless he's just plain dumb like goku but he's not so that's why i'm bitching about it. :korone:

Dex-chan lover
my guy, you have to have a level of determination and insanity to even continue that kind of training and that training will train your mind first before your body so ofc there's gonna be an affect to his overreaction unless he's just plain dumb like goku but he's not so that's why i'm bitching about it. :korone:
He's been shown to be oblivious about his own strength(in comparison to others) and how other people perceive him as which leads the readers to assume he's dumb and/or way too straightforward that it's easier to think he only ever did train things that could lead to him being a hero.

He's just not on the same level of insanity/determination as someone like Cid Kageno.

Dex-chan lover
This one seemed fun. Hopefully it gets pickup up by Swarm Manga...err...Manga effect...No, wait...ANYONE ELSE! Please!

Dex-chan lover
I love it when the characters can basically be a good mixture of emotions. Going from Sardonic to sarcastic to mocking all in the same panel. She's a good kid.

Users who are viewing this thread