Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Proof of Bloodline

Dex-chan lover
i...do not remember the plap plap scene in the wn. what on earth is happening there. is that with his mother???

EDIT: oh no it isn't. the last sequence wasn't in the wn so i assume it was in the LN but the messengers are all speaking to the other 6 royal kids and one of the was a womanizer and ig thats who was dishing out the plapping. kind of confusing paneling i assumed it was like one of those flashback type panels that come up when someone mentions a certain term.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
In the novel, at this point there were more moments of Jil thinking about his new mom and feeling her motherly love. I guess all of this builds up to the end of the story were he may have to kill her, which is another tragedy of the story. However, the manga seems to just skip over that and keep somewhat of a black comedy tone

Dex-chan lover
MC gotta be real careful.
We can already see the TWO HUGE REASONS why the Second Prince is a threat.
KKELn9T.png

They still call him a Prince however, so what's hidden below those two huge threats might be an EVEN BIGGER threat.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, some clear example of what will happen in the future.

Hmm, still feel a little mixed about the magic's effectiveness, let's see how they work out for him in practice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread