Dakkou Suru Made Ochimasen - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
@anonjoosh Thanks for the TL, much appreciated even more so since you are always begging to be sniped, so I hope some takes this off you soon

Dex-chan lover
Hey this isn’t dead! Nice chapter. Some solid development

Thanks for the translation. I find the fact that you are doing this while also seeking to be sniped endearing.

Dex-chan lover
Total respect the translator on this. I don't have any issues with the translation and he's keeping a series alive between teams. We need more people like him keeping series alive and lighting fires under teams.

Dex-chan lover
I actually have read a handful of doujins which I would say have real artistic merit. They're uncommon, but they're out there.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, I really think the translation does not deserve the self deprecation on the first page, I think the translation is quite solid

Dex-chan lover
@anonjoosh man must be rough that no one is sniping this huh? Not even danke is sniping this or 45 minute. Good luck if you are gonna continue though since I highly doubt anyone has the balls to take the shot with their sniper rifle.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for combining the chapter. I would have been disappointed to see that serious cliffhanger then wait months only to find out that it amounted to no drama at all.

Dex-chan lover
"Uniquely Japanese"
So you're telling me the cucking is a societal thing?

Users who are viewing this thread