Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - The Power of Love

Dex-chan lover
OH HE COOKING COOKING. BRING HIM A WOK AND A BURNER STRONG ENOUGH TO WOK HEI DRAGON MEAT

Supporter
Everytime I see a dragon in a manga, I wonder if it's going to join the harem or end up on a plate. This one was destined to become food.

Dex-chan lover
I just realised that this actually the first time Automode has ever communicated with the group. Usually, it just ignores everyone (not counting taunts). :meguupog:

Double-page supporter
I mean, if those utensils' flavor text actually isn't just advertisement jargon, then they're definitely up for the task, lol.

Dex-chan lover
bro's about to stir fry this oversized lizard.

76ce0e5598f9a0b5183f842f4646f7db.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm remember that op atelier master manga mentioned that there's story of people who used gardening skill to beat a rose dragon, and the MC literally dismantle a metal dragon with mining skill, does that mean cooking skill can be used to beat an organic monster?
plenty of stories do that actually. i forgot what it was called but there is one manga where the mc's only ability after being summoned to another world was dismantle and he was basically sentenced to death by being banished into the deadliest forest in the world but his skill just straight up dismantles anything immediately, it's beyond busted. there's also side characters in various other series where the cook ability is busted as well.

Supporter
i think you meant volume 8, and funnily enough i'm certain they will have ate the wyvern by the end of the volume.
Hadn't even looked at 8, which this of course is directly being pulled from. But I was thinking that this would then lead to his sister's "weapon of choice" that she's wielding for volume 9.

Users who are viewing this thread