Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 21 - Side-Stories

Dex-chan lover
Urumin ASMR Sensory Overload :meguupog:
6BzMgTy.png

Dex-chan lover
Interesting for the author to do some side stories this early into the manga. But I kinda like it. Ahem, let the progress in. The progress currently only has one foot in the door.
I don't like it, as the story was just becoming an actual story with plot and now it feels like author is stalling and trying to figure out how to avoid having the idol confess her feelings to mc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't like it, as the story was just becoming an actual story with plot and not it feels like author is stalling and trying to figure out how to avoid having the idol confess her feelings to mc.
I guess the author has ran out of ideas already? conclusion: I semi-agree with your opinion. The author needs to put in more plot between the two main characters. You don't usually see a whole chapter dedicated to a side character. The author has done four. This makes the manga a bit unique I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the author has ran out of ideas already? conclusion: I semi-agree with your opinion. The author needs to put in more plot between the two main characters. You don't usually see a whole chapter dedicated to a side character. The author has done four. This makes the manga a bit unique I guess.
Kinda feels like the author didn't know how to organically integrate the side characters so we just got a bunch of oneshots.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to disappoint you translator broskis and girlies, I'm not actually in the story.

Dogs have leashes.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author is running out of ideas. On one hand, their SoL is somehow dull and bland. Sequence of "concert - meet with fans - concert" and so on. Alternative - developing their relationship - would not only be forced, but also ruin their idol-otaku relationship.
One more to the "funny premises that didn't make it"

Users who are viewing this thread