Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 22 - A Good Deed

Dex-chan lover
Becoming restless... How do they not know they both go to the same college yet?? I like how the author shows both main characters personal lives. But it's time for them to know they both go to the same damn college.
I find it realistic. I'd imagine they probably have completely different majors. Not sure if they are supposed to be in the same year either. Not sure how big their college is, but even for smaller colleges you don't really interact with people who have completely different majors. This isn't high school where everyone shares classes/mutual friends.

Dex-chan lover
I find it realistic. I'd imagine they probably have completely different majors. Not sure if they are supposed to be in the same year either. Not sure how big their college is, but even for smaller colleges you don't really interact with people who have completely different majors. This isn't high school where everyone shares classes/mutual friends.
I agree, it feels realistic. But the one thing that gets me is that those two are always close by at times at the university. But so far, no encounter has occurred? This has occurred at least two times in the manga so far where they've literally been within a few inches apart from each other. Idk, it's just a bit frustrating to me.

Users who are viewing this thread