Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, I like this setup. Swapped and thrown into a class of incredibly friendly gyarus, this is gonna be fun!

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's because I've never been to gender segregated school, so when stories depict these moments, I always wonder how much of the "we're acting this way because there's no girls/guys around" is actual and how much it's exaggerated for story purpose

Supporter
I too wish i got genderbent and granted access to Galhalla

5f4a57ed-b276-4062-8542-429b80334bca.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This must be the luckiest man alive.
Turned into a beautiful gal girl, transferred to a different school so eh doesn't have to worry about the reactions of people, and his new class is full of friendly, nice, and pretty people?
He's leaving the dream!
At least until his egg cracks and it becomes "She's leaving the dream!" XD.

Group Leader
There apparently was and maybe still is an actual trend for women wearing boxers.
There have always been (at least in the last few decades) boxer shorts specifically for women. I knew 2 girls in high school who wore them because they found them more comfortable. I think a lot of people, even women, just don't know they exist lol.

Dex-chan lover
Every chance she gets the mangaka draws the wedding ring on MC's mother's left ring finger. I wonder what his father's reaction is going to be when his relatively gloomy looking son turned into a super flashy gyaru overnight, and part of me hopes that the God of Gyaru turned the father into one too lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
idk, something feels rushed or off about this series opener. Like straight up if he's still identifying as male, isn't it kinda fucked up to just jam him in an all-girls school?

Combined with how lightly the magical premise is being taken (oh btw you'll also have perfect hair and makeup and skin and nails automatically with no effort), this almost feels, like, disrespectful in multiple ways

edit: I think I've got it: This series has the exact same premise and opener as that famous hentai, and lacks stronger metaphorical social commentary that other TS manga have, so it feels shallow and dated and fantastical.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread