Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
An All-Gyaru Class, is this Heaven to the Gyaru Goddess in Ch. 1?

Dex-chan lover
oXG7Kgbl.jpg

Aggregator gang
Lol her uniform is nearly identical to Miku's from Gal Gohan (by the same author). I wonder what the chances are that this is the same world as that series?

idk, something feels rushed or off about this series opener. Like straight up if he's still identifying as male, isn't it kinda fucked up to just jam him in an all-girls school?

Combined with how lightly the magical premise is being taken (oh btw you'll also have perfect hair and makeup and skin and nails automatically with no effort), this almost feels, like, disrespectful in multiple ways

edit: I think I've got it: This series has the exact same premise and opener as that famous hentai, and lacks stronger metaphorical social commentary that other TS manga have, so it feels shallow and dated and fantastical.
What famous H are you refering to ?
(Fine with the code or just telling by message)

Dex-chan lover
what hentai? got a code? is it good?
What famous H are you refering to ?
(Fine with the code or just telling by message)
So like…
If you look up metamorphosis in the usual places you’ll probably find it. I do not have numbers handy, nor am i willing to go find them. it’s good in that the art is good but, uh… Look, it’s not a happy story, so go in with some level of detachment if things like that bother you, and personally speaking there’s a couple pages of some nasty shit in the last dozen or so pages (CW: visibly diseased homeless dick) so, you know, there’s that. It’s infamous for a reason. My advice, if you still read it and end up sad, is to go read the jojo edit (yes that’s a real thing). It’s incredibly stupid, but you know what? It helps.

Best of luck to you both

Dex-chan lover
So like…
If you look up metamorphosis in the usual places you’ll probably find it. I do not have numbers handy, nor am i willing to go find them. it’s good in that the art is good but, uh… Look, it’s not a happy story, so go in with some level of detachment if things like that bother you, and personally speaking there’s a couple pages of some nasty shit in the last dozen or so pages (CW: visibly diseased homeless dick) so, you know, there’s that. It’s infamous for a reason. My advice, if you still read it and end up sad, is to go read the jojo edit (yes that’s a real thing). It’s incredibly stupid, but you know what? It helps.

Best of luck to you both
has been removed from that site along with many others. Or so I've heard... Some of the saddest shit I have hypothetically read.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, right, that one. Yeah, that was a downer.

However, I am highly amused that putting the digits into Google brings up a fucking Wikipedia entry for the work as the second result. Sometimes I look at the Internet and just think, "My God, it's magnificent."

Dex-chan lover
has been removed from that site along with many others. Or so I've heard... Some of the saddest shit I have hypothetically read.
I'd forgotten about that, but also I didn't specify. It's probably still somewhere, though

Dex-chan lover
It's not that bad 😭 yall hype it up too much

Dex-chan lover
idk, something feels rushed or off about this series opener. Like straight up if he's still identifying as male, isn't it kinda fucked up to just jam him in an all-girls school?

Combined with how lightly the magical premise is being taken (oh btw you'll also have perfect hair and makeup and skin and nails automatically with no effort), this almost feels, like, disrespectful in multiple ways

edit: I think I've got it: This series has the exact same premise and opener as that famous hentai, and lacks stronger metaphorical social commentary that other TS manga have, so it feels shallow and dated and fantastical.
Some of us aren’t experienced in the ways of hentai. Please elaborate

edit: nvm. I just don’t see any similarities, so I didn’t get it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread