Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 5

Why am I feeling like author is already setting this manga up for an axe with that last page

Dex-chan lover
BULLSHIT
Turn back to a guy then reminisce the good times he had with the girls, friendship and shit THEN dude decide imma be a gyaru forever and be with my gyaru friends...HAPPY END

Last edited:
Contributor
I feel that the Gyaru Goddess should be able to drain existing Gyaru at the school of their Gyaru power.
Yes, but why would she do that? She’s a goddess of gyaru. She exists to watch over all gyaru.

Dex-chan lover
I have two guesses about this plot.
One is that this girl is a lesbian, that's why the interest in MC.
Or that she was also a guy who was transformed into a girl and (s)he wants to help the MC.

Dex-chan lover
end of story be like oops i don't have enough power to turn you back fully into a man but i can give you back your dic THE END roll credits

Dex-chan lover
She* even said from the very beginning she envied girls and their friendships. Anyone betting that she chooses to be a guy again is throwing a pacific-to-atlantic distance hail mary pass. In defense of the cliche, though, I think this manga is a lot of people's first exposure to the TSF genre. Getting to experience the cliches in a pure way is a good thing for them.

(*Nowadays I usually use neutral pronouns for TS girls, but when it's wish fulfillment -- even if they put on a front of it not being so -- so comes the parade of she/her from me.)

... I have a hunch her new friend has an inkling about what's going on but is being tactful. Maybe this is not the first time the gyaru goddess swapped a gender or two?

Users who are viewing this thread