Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 59 - a Beautiful Bookmark

Dex-chan lover
YEAAAAAAH!!! VICTORY, GENTLEMAN! We got Shiori-oneesan's name!

And in good-*looks at chapter count*

...Show of hands, folks. Is 59 chapters considered good progress or not in your book?
For what it's worth, I feel like this overlaps with romcom, which has notoriously terrible progress.

Fed-Kun's army
YEEESSS! HE GOT HER NAME!!!
All is well folks. At this rate, they'll get married next week!

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes your plans keep your name a secret can be ruined by mundane little things. Like Homophones!

Contributor
@Psychronia Worth pointing out that multiple chapters are always released at the same time. This is kinda like with Komi-san, where the author just splits up his weekly page count.

Dex-chan lover
The chapters are like, four five pages each. Stop comparing it to series with longer chapters when considering the number of chapters it's taken to get somewhere. I'd only really consider this around 15-30 normal length chapters.

It's like saying "Wow, Tomo-chan has over 900 chapters. What a long series" when each chapter is literally one page for at least the majority of the series.

Double-page supporter
Reading is my hobby, so I frequently use onee-san. But I think I dropped her somewhere and I can't seem to find her.
She was such a beautiful onee-san. I really liked her...

Users who are viewing this thread