Danshikou ni Dokusareta Otokonoko - Ch. 19 - Valentines

Double-page supporter
GAAAAAAAAAAY
Also matsuda getting NTR'd of the thicc girl(boy).

Dex-chan lover
well, tbh if there's a guy that cute who clicked with me, i'd probably go gay for him too :v

and y'all have played with your penis more than you've played with a girl's p**s*s, so you all are gay too, in a way.

Fed-Kun's army
Stop being denial! We're all liked this! But! It's not gay for liking cute gay couple! Of course unless you got erect when reading this ... Then, you're pretty much gay.

HA! GAAAAAAY!!
i dont care either way aslong as its cute its not gay on my book😎

Double-page supporter
This is so gay it makes me wanna seize the means of production

Ok I'm gonna be an SJW and say how much I fucking love how they just openly flirt like that and everybody is supportive. Also, there's none of that stupid 'oh well he's a guy' thing. I get not wanting to go after guys but I'm sick of spending 100 chapters of 'no thanks' just to get to yes.

Contributor
I'm glad that we finally get to straightforwardly honest and (broadly speaking) wholesome romance here.

Up until the last few chapters it still this was still sort of feeling a bit like, "yeah but we are just going out because there are no girls and we're horny", but my romantic heart is properly allowed to go all "kyun" now. :'p

I hope they make a very happy and long-lived gay couple.

Dex-chan lover
Two chapters ago: French kisses a guy with whom he flirts daily for the second time, total kisses at 3.
Last chapter: Confirms publicly that they’re a couple.
This chapter: Says “I love you” to his boyfriend while hugging and nuzzling behind his ear. next chapter is worried whether
Next chapter:
I’m worried I might not be straight!

Oh, and all the people joking about how they’re straight but this turns them on and that’s weird or are saying it jokingly:
I’m a confirmed lesbian and this turned me on. I’m more confused than when I started reading this, and I read it to figure out why I was confused. I’m super uncomfortable because they’re high school kids... I need to read something 1000% wholesome or read the gay parts of the Bible (fuck the occasional homophobia in there. Samuel 1 is violent, epic, action-packed fantasy BL. Well, David will fuck anything).

Dex-chan lover
"Isn't it fine for me to say that, now? You two crossed that line over New Years"
"How do you...?!"

I went and skimmed the raws a bit.

Pretty easy mistake to make. Japanese gets vague around the subject of sentences.

Note, in Japanese, Yuuji used "aishiteru yo" at the end of the chapter, which is basically the way one says "I love you" when they're very serious about someone romantically. That made me pretty happy.

Users who are viewing this thread