Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 35 - (Old) You're So Lewd, Agawa

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter gonna make or break this for a lot of people lol. There was no need going for the "helpless girl giving in to blackmail" shit but here we are. Well, original IS an hardcore NTR story afterall.
But “Gotou” was technically the one doing the NTR there

Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate the damsel in distress angle, I think it's hilarious all the people laughing and joking about the MC getting a BJ and messing around with the sister of the girl he supposedly likes (which is her actual trauma), and forgiving him because he managed to stop from screwing her only because the FMC jumped in the middle and stopped him. And now we have the FMC about to make a bad decision, just like the MC was about to, and he's going to stop her like she did him but somehow now she's a whore and evil and the story is over and life is terrible now.

I'd say the hypocrisy was stunning, if only it wasn't so predictable.
I understand where you’re coming from about the hypocrisy in comment sections, but these are completely different scenarios.

Here, Agawa is being forced into a situation of her own making, you could say that it’s the consequence of her promiscuity.

Meanwhile, the thing with the president was entirely set up by Agawa, and further forced on Gotou by the president. Gotou wasn’t fooling around with her, Agawa rejected his feelings and offered him up to the Prez on a silver platter.

Even then, Gotou rejected the prez several times despite her persistence and had to basically force Agawa to be there for the threesome in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
This was literally based off of a NTR hentai where the protag gets off on her fucking other people. If anything this serialization iss heavily toned down
This isn’t entirely accurate. If anything the original was more direct and didn’t have as much drama as the serialization. For instance, after their first time it’s basically just him and Agawa, and Gotou’s basically the one doing the NTR over there.

Don’t know why it gets this perception of a hardcore NTR story, maybe it’s cause it’s not fully translated.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You are a threat to society with that mentality, please seek help.
Yeah cuz she looks really forced. She has a choice, she's choosing this option. That's not being forced.

If she was being held down against her will, that's being forced.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah cuz she looks really forced. She has a choice, she's choosing this option. That's not being forced.

If she was being held down against her will, that's being forced.
If the other option is so ruinous that it isn't an option you are being force via coercion.

However everyone knows Agawa is the school slut not sure how the teachers threat works. I guess it must be some official documentation that might cause Agawa to be kicked from school since it's Japan. But once again everyone knows Agawa is promiscuous.

Last edited:
I refuse to believe there will be people in the comments insulted that she's fucking someone else. Ain't no way you read 35 chapters of this and still think that way.
This was literally based off of a NTR hentai where the protag gets off on her fucking other people. If anything this serialization iss heavily toned down as ever since the two got involved she's wavered the whole time and I'm almost 100% sure she's gonna be stopped again too and the protag is gonna "fix" her.
Isn't there a doujin with 27 chapters from the same author retelling this story with more nsfw scenes and they end up getting married?
So we already know where it is going... yet it seems to be a long way still.

Dex-chan lover
If she throws open the curtain it will be Sensei open to blackmail. With her word and a witness it may be taken seriously. The witness may end up getting accused but he never saw them getting busy because they never did.
He's also fat and ugly, so he'll be socially executed with extreme prejudice.

Pathetic, may be but Self destructive for sure 💯😁 . Author wil not let Him grow a Pair and make a Cuc# out of him soon. We just gonna be looking at Crash and burn ❤️‍🔥 Later 😂

As a normal human being (i think.. Cus im here with u guys..) i have only one thing to tell u.. She belongs to the streets.. Dont giv me dumb emot for truth. Why? Oh why im saying this?! Cus what will happen if mc (author) didnt show up? Of course she will suck and F fkn bastard.. This is beyond normal hentai reader jurisdiction..

I refuse to believe there will be people in the comments insulted that she's fucking someone else. Ain't no way you read 35 chapters of this and still think that way.
This was literally based off of a NTR hentai where the protag gets off on her fucking other people. If anything this serialization iss heavily toned down as ever since the two got involved she's wavered the whole time and I'm almost 100% sure she's gonna be stopped again too and the protag is gonna "fix" her.
What title would that be? Asking for a friend.. and myself. Mostly myself.

Double-page supporter
No she wasnt. He is forcing her so she wont get in trouble. The teacher is awful.
It's kinda shocking how many people in these comments don't seem to understand that. Hentai world or no, blackmail isn't consent

Dex-chan lover
Did we get trolled? With these remakes will this happen at all?
I think (hope) we might’ve gotten messed with

Users who are viewing this thread