Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Banned
Last panel Amona got her daily quota of D and then some. She was drooling, eyes rolled up in exhaustion and had to be bridal carried.
Priest got some good stamina.

Banned
I think up to this chapter, its twice Amona have that blitz out of her mind while on a quest.

Double-page supporter
Roni turned into one of those NTRd guys so fast, so weak
Even Kazuya lasted like 200 chapters

Double-page supporter
He saved her though? And then proceeded with fucking her brains out. Where did you even see the NTR?
page 3
you don't even know what NTR is. Probably you're one of those kids that believes everything is white and black LOL

Dex-chan lover
page 3
you don't even know what NTR is. Probably you're one of those kids that believes everything is white and black LOL
Hahahahah a haha omg did you even understand what you read??? He IMAGINED that they were doing that to her!!! It never happened cause he saved her, at best they tried to get hands on her and got blasted by her magic as we saw, they didn't get a chance to rape her. Oh man what a moron, doesn't even understand what he's looking at and then you speak about NTR a term you clearly have no clue about. 😂😂 And you have the gull to say that I don't know what NTR is 😂😂

Also you call me kid when I am most probably older than you. Google Netorare, Netori and Netorase and come talk to us again bud.

Last edited:
Those Orcs got us the first half, not gonna lie.
But I also understand their feeling. My problem reading original hentai is that I dont feel much to characters that I dont know much about them. Unless the artist does a good job to make me like the characters before going to action.

Users who are viewing this thread