Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
So when they mentioned the mortal sin, the knight riding off into the distance was riding a Bicorn. So it is hinted that the sin was infidelity, but with this author,... there is no telling. It could all be a red hearing and just a set up for one big joke.

Like maybe he really is there just discussing business.

Maybe he is a dildo merchant?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wtf imp, also, just like with stupid hat knight, I know this is gonna end very different with the fatso

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like this gonna lead to something weird like the fat guy actually just being pegged

It'll be funny if the mom was actually the aggressor in the relationship between her and the ugly bastard

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting "runaway daughter brought back home to marry a scumbag". Should've expected this series to throw in a twist.

Now I'm wondering what Eury's dark secret is.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing this manga, it's gonna turn out that the mom's actually whipping the fat bastard, isn't it? 😅

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting her dad's been dead and there's actually a loving relationship past sex.
It's this series, I would not be surprised

Dex-chan lover
Mr Imp you gotta make it more wordy to keep the people going, at least 3 more sentences

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the author was unironically advertising an h-doujinshi they actually intend to release at the end there.

Thats HAWT
images

Users who are viewing this thread