Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Just you wait...It'll turn out that she and that old dude really are discussing business and that back in the past she really had been just ballroom dancing with all those guests.
Right, and the stuff dripping out of her is just...uh...cream filling that's putting on cakes, and she doesn't have a pipe bag so she had to use to her cooter to....yeah nah lmfao

No wonder she's an idiot, I pity her growing up in that environment.

I genuinely wonder how Haru ended up so pure and innocent with a mom like that. I think my "blocking out mental trauma" theory might actually be true.

Group Leader
Dayum poor Eury's the only one not getting some while there's always someone banging around her heh :aquadrink:

Double-page supporter
man. poor haru perhaps her obliviousness is a mean to cope with trauma

So when they mentioned the mortal sin, the night riding off into the distance was riding a Bicorn. So it is hinted that the sin was infidelity, but with this author,... there is no telling. It could all be a red hearing and just a set up for one big joke.

Like maybe he really is there just discussing business.

Maybe he is a dildo merchant?
Hmm, unmarried sex? Extramarital sex? mix of both? Extramarital sex x2?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so the 4 point star pupils are hereditary, and I would not call our Amona "uncivilized".

When a sex maniac like Amona thinks a woman's moans are wild, you know she means it.

Dex-chan lover
Riding is a skill a family of knights would prioritize. It is a good example that the matriarch is so diligent in her nightly practice sessions, especially when taming untrained beasts. Although she forgot her riding crop that would aid in the process.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like this series is getting popular. They've reprinted more copies for volumes 2 and 3.
GHiyG79aIAEDF3A
Imp: Happy, Happy, Happy
Amona: Thank you for the reprint

Users who are viewing this thread